Coccidiosis and especially its mitigation and prevention is top of mind of every poultry producer in the world. The disease has a major economic impact: the total estimated loss is calculated at a gross €10 billion on an annual basis. In this webinar Innovad is proud to share their own cutting-edge research on an alternative approach to prevent anticoccidial resistance.
- Coccidiosis as the most devastating disease in poultry industry.
- How to identify and correctly measure the impact of coccidiosis on farm level.
- Anticoccidial as support for broiler production.
- Natural support for the existing anticoccidials to restore efficacy.
- Suggestions for a cocci-program containing natural alternatives.