Our company is honored to have been invited as one of the panelists at the upcoming Philippine Feedmill Virtual Summit this November 25-26. This industry event will take place via Zoom and Facebook Live from 1 PM-5 PM (PH).
The panel discussion on the second day of the e-conference will address the importance of introducing the latest research findings on alternative mixtures, additives and technology for product efficiency, cost effectiveness and optimization:
- How alternative products, machineries and technologies can improve feed mill industry productivity.
- Importance of applying alternative products in sustaining supply and maintaining price.
- Increasing feed consumption and demand through cooperation and partnership.
- Feed millers’ plans to provide sufficient supply for Philippine livestock players.
- Consumer demand: Understanding livestock players demand in improving feeds.
- Managing the supply chain to produce sufficient and affordable livestock products for the Filipino consumer.
Robert Nichol, our Business Director Asia Pacific, will be talking about our Myco-Marker® technology, an innovative and animal-driven mycotoxin diagnostic and biomonitoring service measuring the true impact of mycotoxins in animals, and our other solutions such as Novyrate EB, a synergetic combination of esterified butyrins, with multiple modes of action and immediate activity in the early part of the animal’s intestinal tract. Natural production of butyric acids in young animal has limitations, so a smarter use of supplemented Butyric Acids is widely known to benefit intestinal health.
Moderator and panelists
Moderator: Ms. Maria Fe B. Cabullo, Chief-Animal Feeds, Veterinary Drugs and Biologics Control Division, Bureau of Animal Industry, Department of Agriculture (DA)
- Dr. Reynaldo V. Ebora, Executive Director, Philippine Council for Agriculture, Aquatic and National Resources Research and Development, DOST- PCAARRD
- Dr. Marilyn Brown, Director, University Research I, National Institute of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology (BIOTECH)
- Mr. Nico G. Dumandan, University Research I, National Institute of Molecular Biology & Biotechnology (BIOTECH)
- Dr. Rodolfo D. Encarnacion Jr., AVP, East Asia Veterinary Products, Inc.
- Mr. Robert “Bob” Nichol, Director Asia Pacific, INNOVAD ASIA PACIFIC PTE LTD
You can consult the full agenda of the virtual summit here.